As our Senior Product Manager- CRM, you will:
- Execute strategic vision for the product focus area and contribute to the vision.
- Independently executes across all areas of the product lifecycle (research, concept, user stories, development, go-to-market, adoption)
- Proactively surface and resolve conflicts / bottlenecks
- Own customer escalations to ensure proper resolution while communicating impact to roadmap items
- Build strong working relationships with developers, designers, UX researchers, sales engineers, and people from all departments.
- Engage closely with our customers (and end-users) to understand their current processes and needs, and translate those into product capabilities.
- Leverage user analytics to release impactful features.
- Represent ServiceTitan as a domain and product expert in customer and prospect meetings and in our online community.
- Drive success and adoption of your products by working closely with product marketing managers in creating internal and external launch plans.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 4-7 years experience, at least 4 years in a product management role
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
- Experience with CRM or call center software preferred.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments and timelines
- Prior experience bringing SaaS products from conception to launch is a huge plus
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and manage multiple competing priorities
- Experience with agile development methodologies like Scrum is a plus