At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than125years, we've brought new products andtechnologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics,medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than150 countries we serve.
Senior Product Manager, Consumer Marketing
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve. Please note that candidates need to be eligible to work in the U.S. without Abbott sponsorship.
The Senior Product Manager will serve as the Consumer Marketing Launch Lead for Freestyle in the U.S. and drive disruptive transformation in the Glucose Monitoring market. The SPM will generate consumer demand for new product by executing strategies and plans that drive Awareness, Engagement, and Trial. The SPM will:
- Assist in developing Consumer marketing strategies for product launch
- Understand Consumer insights deeply and turn Consumer insights into actionable strategies, plans and messaging
- Develop and execute integrated marketing plans and tactics including paid media, promotions and patient education
- Manage multiple agencies seamlessly ensuring integration while inspiring agency teams to deliver outstanding Creative
- Lead cross-functional teams on key Marketing programs to drive executional excellence
- Manage, Track and Analyze KPIs and recommend optimizations
- Serve as product expert and stays up to date on market and competitive activity
- Assist in building the Freestyle Brand
- Reports directly to Consumer Marketing Manager
- Collaborate with Market Research to capture Consumer Insights
- Assist in developing Creative Campaign and messaging
- Develop tactical plans and lead team to execute on time and with excellence
- Anticipate and identify problems and develop solutions using creativity and innovation
- Manage brand product forecasting
- Manage Consumer Marketingbudget ensuring plans are executed within budget
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 4 years’ experience, with at least two years’ experience in marketing or product management, or MBA with 3 years of related experience. Experience in Medical Device or Healthcare Industry is highly preferred.
ADC Diabetes Care
United States > Alameda : 1360-1380 South Loop Road
Yes,20% of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an8 hour day), Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an8hour day)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.