The CM Group was founded in Nashville, Tennessee, in 2017, to bring together a diverse group of email marketing platforms under a single umbrella, and offer solutions that meet the needs of every marketer. Initially, our family included Campaign Monitor, Delivra, and Emma, but we have since become home to Liveclicker, Sailthru, Selligent, and Vuture.
Emma you'll be joining a team of smart and passionate people to solve challenging and interesting problems using the latest technologies. We’re focused on building an approachable, easy to use but powerful email marketing platform that gives our customers the support and confidence to do their best work, and at the heart of this is great product design.
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll be the product lead for a number of our most popular features, such as our in-app analytics and our integrations. You’ll work directly with customers, as well your colleagues in product, engineering, customer success, support and marketing to solicit, evaluate, organize and prioritize customer feedback and translate that into products and features that drive significant business impact for our customers, and by extension, us. You’ll join a team of passionate technologists who enjoy a fast-paced, agile development culture.
What You’ll Do:
- Own product strategy defining the plan for successful development, commercialization and adoption of these products.
- Partner with the CS and Sales teams to engage customers, understanding the ways in which the use of our product can enhance their customers’ experience and in turn, drive improved customer value and retention.
- Work with customers directly to uncover new or changing customer use cases and business needs and generate corollary product specs/requirements.
- Reflect customer needs in our product roadmap via leadership in quarterly roadmap planning, sprint planing, and bi-annual strategic review sessions.
- Utilize data (adoption, utilization, support tickets, sales performance) to help define success or failure, help make informed decisions and to track progress.
- Get to know our product offerings inside-and-out, and develop the expertise to take on anything from a sales support call to a client feature discovery session.
- Drive clear communication to all constituents including engineering, product marketing, sales, and operations on product commercialization efforts.
- Constantly assess competitive landscape to ensure product maps to both customer and market requirements.
- Work at a rapid pace, and build an environment where others are passionate about keeping up with you.
Who You Are:
- You are familiar with product development processes such as agile and scrum, with prior experience partnering closely with engineering teams.
- You have shipped a variety of products requiring significant cross-functional teamwork and can speak to the process of designing and building them in great detail.
- You are adept at collaborating with engineering teams, and can collaborate with them to solve technical challenges.
- You have an aptitude for articulating technical and product solutions to internal and external audiences. You revel in the opportunity to shape dialogue and drive consensus, whether presenting to a room of 5 people or 50.
- You have exceptional relationship management skills. You lead with empathy, and as a result, build authentic and trustworthy connections with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You have strong business intelligence, with a finger on the pulse of the competitive landscape so that you can articulate differentiating feature sets to keep Emma ahead of its competition.
- You understand the challenges of digital marketing and the importance of utilizing data to measure the efficiency of marketing strategies.
- B.S. (or equivalent) in communications, science, engineering, mathematics or computer science. Post-graduate degrees are a plus.
- 4+ years product management experience at a web-centric organization, several of which should include full ownership of a product roadmap and vision.
- Desire to work in a data-driven and technical environment.
- Prior SaaS experience, ideally with a history working with multi-channel marketing technologies.
Perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits (among others)
- 50% 401k match up to 6%
- Flexible work hours
- Open Time Away
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer in your community