Cie Digital Labs is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to work closely with our clients, identify their business problems and needs, and develop a product strategy. You will be responsible for bringing a unique perspective to current business problems by rethinking customer experiences. You will collaborate with the engineering, product, design, and project management teams to build outstanding and innovative products that meet the client’s success metrics. Cie Digital Labs’ team is made up of incredibly talented, inquisitive, fearless members who constantly push each other to be great. Are you the next member?
What you’ll do:
- Work with clients to develop a product strategy that meets their business objectives.
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs and business objectives of clients and internal stakeholders, and engage at a detailed technical level to derive product requirements.
- Establish success metrics, KPIs, and go-to-market plan.
- Be the voice of the end-user; proactively provide customer feedback to internal teams.
- Work with engineering and design teams to estimate, implement, and build features.
- Ensure clarity of requirements by providing detailed acceptance criteria to the development teams.
- Conduct ongoing analysis to evaluate opportunities for product improvement and work with internal teams to implement solutions and iterate.
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Take part in daily product development workflow with engineering and design.
What you need to succeed:
- 4+ years of product management, product development, or business management experience in launching consumer-facing software that touches millions of users.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering; MBA or Master’s degreepreferred.
- Strong consumer product instincts.
- Ability to use human-centered product discovery methods to infer product design.
- Experience working in an enterprise environment and in smaller organizations.
- Experience building products in an Agile software development environment.
- Demonstrated experience incubating and commercializing new ideas, working closely with technical teams from concept generation through implementation.
- Work across multiple technology stacks and can understand deep technical issues that arise.
- Effective leadership skills to drive projects to completion.
- Work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to build strong relationships across functions.
- Juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Organize and participate in requirement and design brainstorming sessions.
- Articulate complex concepts and communicate project status to executive team and clients.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
Who you are:
- Empathetic: you are able to relate to the customer
- Strategic Thinker: you naturally think big while recognizing the importance of delivering results fast.
- Ownership: you’ll do whatever it takes to make your work a success all while holding yourself accountable for the good, bad, and ugly.
- Self-starter: You love diving in uncharted waters and learn from various experiences.
- Humble: although confident and it shows through your impeccable work ethic.
- You’re a strategic thinker: Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Driven: you thrive working in a rapidly changing environment.
- Inspirational: Your teams believe in your idea and can drive consensus. You can influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.