GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 73 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
As a Senior Product Manager in the GoDaddy Telephony team, you will have a career defining opportunity to lead and drive SmartLine product . We are building SmartLine service for mobile businesses to have real time texting and voice calls with their customers, partners and employees by keeping their personal number private and by appearing professional.
You will drive the product roadmap by focusing on right telemetry and data. You will be tightly integrated with a team of engineers, designers and marketers who share a passion for fostering a lean, customer first focus, innovative culture with a high degree of execution.
- Drive vision and roadmap using customer insights, data analysis and competitive analysis.
- Drive up the customer NPS and deliver delightful product.
- Set and track clear milestones and drive cross functional initiatives.
- Product Owner in an agile development environment.
- Form product hypotheses, execute and report on A/B tests, and iterate to relentlessly improve product performance.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Drive user engagement and active use by using data, customer feedback and competitive space.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Lead the ideation, requirements development, and launch of innovative products.
- Cross functional leader who drives the execution and product launches.
Requirements / Qualifications
- 5-8 years Product Management experience, including at least 3+ years as a mobile product manager.
- Must have shipped high customer satisfaction iOS and Android apps.
- Must have growth hacking mentality.
- Must have successfully rapid-tested product virality by delighting customers.
- Passionate for delightful customer experience. Experience with user and market research, and be able to champion customer and user needs to the rest of the organization.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, high-output, time-sensitive environment.
- BA/BS required, in Computer Science or related technical degree. MBA preferred.
- Deep expertise in one or more of the following technology areas: texting, calling, VoIP, Fixed line, messaging, social networking or cloud services apps.
- Experience with modern product and marketing analytics tools.
- Experience with Modern interactive design and development standards.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Public speaking experience and comfort.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, and the ability to translate those skills into a proven track record in delivering successful, customer delighted products.
- Demonstrated experience in understanding the difference between stated and actual customer needs.
- Bonus: experience starting or running a small business.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
Job ID R001640