SUMMARYThe Senior Product Manager leads planning and development for internal business systems used by Vistage staff and field operations. The role works closely with project management, product development, and business owners within Vistage to develop custom applications and leverage vendor SaaS applications like Salesforce.com. This position reports to the Vice President of IT Product Management.
- Work with and understand the unique requirements of the staff / field operations that support an executive-level community.
- Develop and implement innovative cost-effective solutions to complex internal business problems
- Conduct end user research to gain a deep understanding of their needs.
- Drive the product discovery process for large, complex, and/or ambiguous projects.
- Create business requirements and user interface wireframes.
- Create detailed requirements with project management team.
- Analyze product trends to inform future development.
- Prioritize projects for development.
- Maintain working relationship with development teams, project management, and business sponsors for projects.
- Communicate with all levels of the organization, international partners, and vendors.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in an internet-focused business-oriented company.
- Bachelors’ degree in a technical or business discipline. MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated success in leading online product strategy and execution from concept to launch for both web-based and mobile products.
- Demonstrated experience in the agile software development process.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming customer needs into an actionable product vision and requirements definition.
- Advanced experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM application.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to work with and influence senior leaders and executives.
- Great at understanding and optimizing business processes, business needs, and finding solutions to tough problems.
- Keen organizational skills.
- Strong background in analytics and online metrics and measurements
- Some design experience and proficiency in Photoshop, Axure, or other tools to create wireframes and comps.
- Demonstrated experience working in a highly collaborative environment where teamwork and self-motivation were critical for success.
- Passionate about helping others work more effectively through online tools.
- Excellent communicator, both online and in person.
- Strong business acumen.
- Personal integrity and character.
- Self-disciplined, ability to work independently.
- Team player, independent yet supportive.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Professional presence and manner.
Requisition ID : 1107