Senior Product Managers at Ad Hoc have a track record of success delivering digital solutions at scale. They work with clients to define business goals, identify opportunities, develop road maps, and manage the iterative delivery of new products and services. As client-facing technologists, they are skilled at communicating impact and opportunity to a wide range of audiences and influencing decision-making.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As a contractor to the federal government, all hires may be required to complete additional background screenings at the time of hire or any time thereafter as requested.
What You'll Do
- Lead workshops and other activities aimed at defining the problem to be solved, generating hypotheses, promoting ideation, and managing tradeoffs.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative feedback to facilitate decision-making and to inform the future of the products we build with the government.
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback for Ad Hoc product staff.
- Help tell the story of our work in terms of “why, what, and how” and advocate for more iterative and human-centered ways of working within government.
What You'll Bring
- Typically 4 or more years leading cross-functional teams to deliver impactful digital products/services.
- Experience and comfort working at all stages of the product lifecycle - building and scaling a product from 0 to 1 and the ability to toggle between the big picture and day to day.
- Previous consulting and or digital agency experience - you know how to work with customers and stakeholders to build consensus and guide decision-making.
- Strong facilitation skills; experienced at leading kickoff workshops, discovery/prototyping sprints, road-mapping exercises, and prioritization efforts with clients and teams.
- Experience leading, coaching and mentoring other product managers.