As a Product Manager at IAS, you will be a subject matter expert for our industry-leading brand safety service. You will serve as a key stakeholder within a cross-functional team to develop solutions and implement requirements that solve meaningful problems, drive revenue, and support the growth of IAS products worldwide. You are relentlessly resourceful, metrics-driven, and execution-focused. You want to build something that can shape an industry.
What you'll do:
- Serve as product owner for IAS's brand safety offerings.
- Work with engineering and data science to bring vision to reality.
- Collaborate with client services, marketing, sales, and technical communications teams to bring new capabilities to market.
- Own and adapt brand safety taxonomy to meet evolving market needs.
- Represent IAS in industry working groups and contribute to industry standards.
- Gather feedback for the development of new product offerings.
- Manage market research and opportunity assessment on new ideas and concepts.
- Be a visible advocate and evangelist for your products internally and externally.
Who you are and what you have:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years of digital advertising experience.
- 3+ years in a product role working with development teams.
- Work well within an agile product development environment with an emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Outstanding analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross functionally.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve project goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Passion for having a strong impact and contribution.
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for learning new technology, able to identify market trends.
- Strong technical and operational background.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to influence and communicate with a variety of different audiences, both internal and external to the organization.