Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About the role:
The Senior Product Manager for Neuromodulation Marketing will be involved in all aspects of developing and launching products for our Neuromodulation Deep Brain Stimulation program.
Your responsibilities include:
- Working closely with cross-functional product development teams and generating voice-of-the-customer market specifications
- Writing customer requirements documents, creating product labeling, supporting user validation activities, and developing claims
- Collecting feedback from customers throughout product development
- Supporting product commercialization activities across multiple internal and external groups such as design, packaging and labeling, regulatory claims, sales force education and operations planning
- Developing and conducting market research
- Acquiring and analyzing feedback from key opinion leaders, current and potential customers, third party market research and internal stakeholders
- Possessing an in-depth knowledge of the healthcare industry in general and more specifically, the segments targeted by assigned products
- Developing and supporting a comprehensive launch plan and strategy for new product(s)
- Creating and implementing market development strategies to target key customers
- Developing product positioning, marketing messaging, and related marketing collateral
- Establishing relationships with key opinion leaders in the field
- Developing sales and physician education program
What we're looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degreerequired. Degree in engineering or life sciences a plus.
- MBA or advanced degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years product development experience within a marketing team.
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking ability.
- Demonstrated ability of collecting user requirements (Voice of the customer).
- Medical device experience strongly preferred; experience with Class III devices preferred.
- Must have demonstrated team leadership experience preferably with a cross-functional team.
- Physician/Provider engagement experiencepreferred.
- Previous product launch experiencepreferred.
- Ability to complete assignments of an advanced degree of complexity, working under little supervision on specific tasks or projects.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 389489