Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About the role
The Modular Cardiac Rhythm Management (mCRM) Franchise Senior Product Manager position will focus on the Empower Modular Pacing System and its ability to pair with the Subcutaneous ICD as this Modular System moves towards commercialization. This role will have broad responsibility for identifying customer needs & motivations, developing strategies/proposals for new technologies, creation of clinical narratives that increase demand and adoption for leadless technologies and for executing commercial activities both internally and externally. This person must entrench themselves in the leadless space, becoming a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for both internal and external audiences alike.
Your responsibilities include
- Crafting strategies that will impact perception and adoption of leadless technologies
- Obtaining and applying immersive knowledge of the customer and end user, becoming a SME on the customer and their motivations. Likewise, must develop deep understanding of the future of Cardiac Rhythm Management space and how leadless will shape that future.
- Representing voice-of-customer, marketing and strategic input to product development teams to ensure a best-in-class user experience and clinical capability for Modular CRM product offerings.
- Creates relationships and strategic partnerships with key opinion leaders to execute critical franchise & business initiatives.
- Use classic marketing capabilities to further business objectives, such as market understanding, market segmentation, customer targeting, product positioning and message development.
- Partner with global, cross-functional team members to support execution of projects while insuring key requirements are achieved.
- Leverages available and/or initiates new data collection and market research programs in order to analyze and apply the data in commercial efforts
- Serve as a Product Marketing lead for key tradeshows and drive physician engagement opportunities
- Anticipate, monitor and respond to competitive initiatives.
- Track performance against objectives and plans, formulating new approaches and strategies as needed.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of medical device experience desired
- BA/BS required, Master’s/MBA preferred
- Seeking those who bring both Downstream (i.e. product management, sales engagement and campaign) & Upstream (i.e. New Product Planning and/or Development) experiences
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated success supporting and/or managing complex projects
- Demonstrated success working as an integral cross functional team member, ability to develop clinical expertise in medical device product line and deep understanding of customer needs within medical device markets.
- Willing to travel up to 30% (possibly international)
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 427696