LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways noother company can. We’re much more than adigital resume - we transform lives through innovative products andtechnology.
Searching for your dream job? AtLinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
- Understand and lead analyses of the competitive environment, customers and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage on LinkedIn
- Develop a comprehensive product and marketing roadmap to deliver on business goals
- Drive global product requirements definition, product planning and product design (including writing PRDs) of new features and enhancements
- Work cross-functionally and with the Product Development team to bring features live to the site
- Clearly communicate product benefits to our users and internal stakeholders
- Focus on international markets particularly China. Working with R&D teams in both US and China to drive key feature delivery and metrics.
- BS degree in a technology-related field
- 7+ years of experience in a product management or equivalent role
- Ability to read/write in Chinese and speak in Mandarin
- MSdegree in a technology-related field
- Experience building web products with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development and launch
- Experience in building of online community, developing content related features, and international market expansion a big plus
- Strong understanding of the most recent trends around consumer web usage including experience with social media
- Knowledge of the Internet, emerging web technologies and community building
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace
- Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences