About the Role:
The Product Manager - Senior is responsible for the effective planning, development, and propagation of products and services offered to the Fiserv client base. This role is focused on the integration solution suites offered by Fiserv. This is a strategic investment made by Fiserv and is instrumental in simplifying the complexities of banking solutions, and enabling flexibility to enhance end customer experiences. The Senior Product Manager role involves strategic product planning, tactical roadmap creation, business/financial planning, product lifecycle management, and participation in marketing and sales efforts.
About our Business:
Our business is focused on creating a comprehensive integration solution that enables financial institutions to seamlessly integrate internal and external solutions to create, customize and enhance customer experiences. This is a key investment and the driver behind all future strategic integration initiatives at Fiserv.
Reports To: Director, Product Management
Direct Reports: None
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Establishes product direction and tactical roadmaps for the products, including product line extensions and target markets supported
- Develops business plans, financial and transaction based forecasts
- Assists in the development and maintenance of end user pricing for products and services
- Conducts research on the industry and new/competitive products to keep current with trends and opportunities in the industry
- Collaborates across the product management organization to identify opportunities for integration, new products and revenue growth
- Builds and promotes strategic relationships with Fiserv and 3rd Party solutions
- Monitors product usage to observe trends to make data driven decisions for enhancements, new features and products
- Validates and prioritizes requirements including defining benefits and impacts of releases across the organization and for clients
- Assist in the publication of the Product User Guides, Service Catalogs and other product related communication
- Works closely with Product Delivery and Development to ensure requirements are interpreted correctly in detailed design specifications and in the construction of the product assigned
- Consults with Product Marketing to define marketing requirements and ensure key product collateral exists; i.e.: product guides, sales presentations, demos, feature comparisons, etc.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or computer science and/or related field required.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management roles
- Understanding of full product life cycle management
- Possesses matrix management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work independently, with limited direction
- Ability to build relationships and influence individuals at all levels inside and outside of the company
- Ability to work under pressure and within strict time constraints
- Experience within financial services industry with knowledge of financial industry, banking functions, financial products and practices
- Understanding of banking and middlewaretechnologies
- Experience/exposure with Pragmatic marketing concepts
Job ID R-10080259