This role will be responsible for improving the website experience across all event pages on the AWS marketing website. The main focus of this role will be to develop and execute a strategy including information architecture and web page design for all the event web pages. Responsibilities include developing scalable website pages globally, support for both in person and online events, as well as building net-new website experiences to improve our customers’ experience. Ongoing analysis of website performance, by audience segment will be required.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing and executing strategy to improve user experience on web pages across multiple international markets, crafting experiences that build a relationship with a diverse set of customers, running focus groups and developing hypothesis and running tests including A/B and multivariate. They will be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple complex projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities. Successful applicants will have extensive analytic, data-driven and strategic marketing experience.
· Build net-new website experiences and programs to address a diverse set of customers
· Create and deploy website experiences for in person and online event
· Perform continuous testing (e.g. A/B, Multivariate, etc.) to improve website experience for customers
· Analyze website performance across several dimensions (e.g. audience segment, site section, etc.)
· Establish best practices that can be shared broadly across our partners
· 7+ years of relevant work experience in marketing.
· Experience developing and executing long term strategic road maps
· Proven experience working with industry tools and analytics packages, including web analytics, targeting, testing, CRM, and marketing automation platforms
· Website optimization experience.
· Experience with customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting
· Experience with Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, and/or Adobe CQ
· Ability to conceptualize, scope and execute projects to strict deadlines.
· Experience in B2B, high-tech products/services preferred.
· Confident, self-motivated individual with strong, demonstrable bias for action.
Job ID: 614361