Imagine using the web to make an online purchase, read the latest news, or schedule a doctor’s appointment, only to discover the information you need isn’t accessible.
26% of our population has a disability preventing them from accessing information housed on millions of websites. At AudioEye, we believe equal access to digital content is the right of every individual and the responsibility of every entity. And we’re doing something about it.
We’ve created cloud-based, software-as-a-service (SaaS) digital accessibility technology solutions for businesses that expand website access for individuals with disabilities while maintaining compliance with ADA and WCAG-related requirements. Simply put, we make digital content more accessible and more usable, for more people.
If you have a passion for equal access for all and a sincere desire to make a difference in the lives of millions, join the fast-growing, dynamic team at AudioEye.
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for treating their products as a small business and working with the rest of the organization: Engineering, Design, Marketing, Sales, to deliver outcomes for the overall company.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Serve as the leading voice and source of product initiatives, driving teams OKRs and for business outcomes
- Work with the design and engineering teams to turn conceptual ideas into product requirements for useable and valuable product features
- Contribute to the near and long-term visions for features and product lines
- User prototypes to drive home product visions and gather valuable market insights
- Establish a strong product culture by collaborating with members of multidisciplinary teams and advocating for users
- Clearly and enthusiastically communicate decisions and thinking to stakeholders
- Leverage research data, user feedback, or other objective information to support product direction
- Participate in the planning process for new product features and projects
- Participate in the creation of personas, user journey maps
- Work with design, to plan, design, and conduct research including user interview, A/B testing, surveys, and others
- Provide engineering team with design guidance and participate in engineering ceremonies as needed to provide final sign-off of successful and complete implementation
- Keep ahead of industry trends, industry standards, and best practices through continued learning
- At least 5 years of experience as a Product Manager, bonus if it was on a SaaS platform or customer-facing experience
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent communicator with superb listening, speaking, and writing skills
- Passion for identifying and solving user problems
- Strong experience using prototyping and presentation tools
- Great interpersonal and communication skills and ability drive consensus across an organization
- Comfortable working with engineering teams to drive outcomes (bonus if you have prior development experience)
- Experience working in fast-paced start-up environments (Ability to balance multiple priorities with acute attention to detail)
- BONUS: You are an advocate for accessibility and are connected amongst the design community.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelors' Degree in Business, Computer Science or Human-Computer Interaction. MBA preferred