About the role:
Syapse is transforming oncology treatment via the Syapse Precision Medicine Platform. A key to this platform is the integration and standardization of clinical and molecular data sources. Analysis of this unique data set has already begun to unlock insights with the potential to change oncology and deliver better outcomes to patients.
We are seeking a product manager to accelerate the impact of such analytics by guiding development of analytics products that enable Syapse and our partners to scalably access insights within our data. This product manager will define our vision for Syapse’ analytics products and lead execution thereof.
- Own the charter for Syapse’s analytics products
- Partner with development and other functions to deliver on that charter
- Tie your area of ownership to Syapse’s mission and vision
- Develop creative solutions to a wide-ranging set of problems including development constraints, data gaps, strategic prioritization, vendor evaluation and others
- Collaborate closely with clinical analytics, product managers, developers, data quality, designers, customer operations and external partners
- Serve as an external and internal spokesperson for the value of Syapse’s analytics products
- 7+ years work experience, including 4+ years of product management experience or equivalent
- Experience and technical fluency in big data processing, analytics and BI tools (such as Tableau, Looker, Spotfire)
- Passion for improving cancer care
- Exceptional communication and listening skills and strong attention to detail
- Previous healthcareexperiencepreferred
- Proven ability to effectively manage complex projects across an organization