Amazon’s HR Services organization is looking for a smart and driven visionary to help reimagine its service catalog tool to deliver an exceptional customer experience and transform the rich data being captured into meaningful utilization insights. The Global Service Catalog team’s mission is to create a user-friendly experience for internal business teams to easily find, research, and request services from a vast catalog of professional services made available to Amazon operations around the globe. The team is also keenly focused on providing HR Services teams a mechanism to access and influence service catalog data as they obsess over designing and implementing services that meet their customers’ needs.
You will own the service catalog’s features and performance and will ensure it produces an exceptional customer experience, can quickly scale as content requirements expand in scope and complexity, and is highly efficient at data management and reporting. You will partner with leaders, technology experts, and other key stakeholders to plan the strategy and technology roadmap for the service catalog’s future state design. You will develop deep product expertise, apply internal/external leading practices, and use your analytical skills, cross-functional partnerships, business judgement, and strategic thinking to create the long-term vision and execution roadmap.
What You’ll Do
· Product Expertise - Develop deep knowledge of the service catalog tool and advise stakeholders on technical requirements, opportunities, limitations, and best practices for optimizing Amazon technology to improve the user experience.
· Tool Performance: Develop measures to define progress and success; establish ongoing reporting requirements and key performance indicators for confirming return on investment.
· Technical Requirements – Facilitate workshops to coordinate the collection of customer, business, and user requirements and translate these needs in to system technical requirements. Includes technical requirements documentation and ongoing maintenance of information as the tool and interdependent processes evolve.
· User Experience Management – Design user profiles and key performance metrics to measure user experience improvements and ongoing monitoring.
· Change Management and Communication – Develop and execute marketing plans to drive awareness and adoption; including change management and communication plans as functionality changes, new capabilities are added, and processes are improved.
· Implementation – Support the rollout of new tools and functionality to global teams; delivering standard operating procedures, workflow diagrams, training materials, and post-launch support resources.
· Ability to travel 25%
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, or related discipline.
· 5+ years of experience in technical product management, owning and driving end-to-end product requirements across multiple technology, business, and design teams.
· 3+ years of experience working with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and implement new systems or solutions.
· Graduate degree and/or MBA preferred.
· Knowledgeable in technology development best practices (such as Agile) and product management methodology.
· High attention to detail with proven ability to manage multiple and competing priorities, while delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Ability to analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and scope technical requirements.
· Experience managing a portfolio of initiatives and working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders and partner teams to deliver solutions from conception through completion.
· Experience communicating with users, technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
· Experience designing and delivering user training and other resources to sustain user adoption.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.