You are a Senior Product Manager with a strong technical background in engineering and/or research. You are passionate about building products that integrate innovations beyond the state of the art and having a positive impact on the world. You are enthusiastic about working on some of the most challenging problems in AI and implementing state of the art research in order to solve real world problems.. You are very creative, and you are an excellent collaborator and communicator.
- Define vision, strategy, and roadmap for multiple AI projects.
- Work closely with a diverse, interdisciplinary team to deliver value to customers
- Execute on the end-to-end integration of various machine learning and deep learning models, technologies, and tools into our AI platform.
- Work closely with scientists, engineers, designers, and product managers to drive and deliver state of the art solutions at scale in multiple areas relevant to real-time detection of events in public data sources (NLP, CV, IR, Knowledge Graphs, etc).
- Define and track success metrics for individual models as well as for their integrated end-to-end performance in relation to key business goals and metrics.
- Excel in placing a human-centered focus on the work (context, end-user impact, etc), finding solutions that work in practice, and have significant impact.
- Strong technical background required: graduate degree (Ph.D. preferred) in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of technical product management experience.
- Hands-on experience in applying or developing Machine Learning/Deep Learning in NLP, CV, IR, or a related field.
- Demonstrated track record of driving and delivering on multiple complex AI projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in full product lifecycle development- including a deep understanding of research stages, and the ability to connect multiple complex technologies in end-to-end solutions.
Why you should work here:
We recognize and reward hard work with:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses