Ahead of the Curve.
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving. Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 75 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Our commitment to our Employees:
- Have an Impact: Join us and Day 1, play a role in shaping our digital transformation.
- Grow your Career: Our focus us helping you grow the core competencies to shape your technology career
- Work that Matters: We are a roadside business singularly focused on making sure our customers are quickly, safely and efficiently supported in their time of need.
Check us out online!
Agero on LinkedIn
Agero on Glassdoor
Agero News on Twitter
DESCRIPTION SUMMARY: Leads and executes complex product initiatives focused over the next 3-12 months. Delivers high quality products on time and within budget that meet defined goals for the product. Leads multi-functional teams to ensure product requirements are completed and technical requirements can be created. Owns the product launch and full lifecycle management, including the identification and initial diligence into business or technology partnerships, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, understanding the competitive marketplace and trends, developing a business case and pricing, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Identify and size opportunities, evaluate the market and competitive environment, for new products and product extensions over the upcoming 12-18 months
- Focus on the service provider community, including onboarding, selection, dispatch, dispatching platform, payment portal, communication portal, etc...
- Develops and executes a product management strategy defining key processes, requirements, timelines, and dependencies.
- Builds and leverages multi-functional relationships so that product implementations are delivered seamlessly.
- Develops a strong understanding of industry, client, and future prospect needs and opportunities.
- Evangelizes the product(s) with the appropriate media and conference outlets.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research to identify end customer needs
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and enhancements
- Assists in key sales opportunities.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
EXPERIENCE: 6-8 years Product Management experience within the service industry, high tech or service industry, supply chain, fleet management preferred. 4 years of progressively increasing project or management experience and responsibilities. Experience building and managing teams a plus.
COMPLEXITY: Ability to manage all aspects of ongoing product management, including product design and pricing, competitive positioning, performance, and cost effectiveness. Demonstrated experience and success in defining, building and launching profitable service product initiatives and hiring, retaining and mentoring high quality people. Self-directed, requiring minimal supervision on work projects. Strong project management and analytical skills and excellent written and verbal communication and influencing skills.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Frequent interaction with business unit managers as well as functional leaders and sales staff. Demonstrates ability to work with and leverage cross-functional resources. Frequent contact with senior client management staff. Ability to develop