In this position, you will be acting as a Sr. Product Manager within the Product Management team supporting the TotalSource Benefits product area.
What You Will Do
- Combine business and product strategy to ensure the development and execution of the product is in line with the product roadmap and vision. Support and articulate the vision and mission of the product roadmap, including implementation and prioritization.
- Manage the product backlog, working with agile engineering teams and designers to prioritize, define, and develop features, user stories, and requirements based on the product roadmap and vision.
- Research, understand, and draw insights on customers’ needs by interviewing users both directly and in partnership with researchers and designers; by performing market and competitive research; through data analysis; and through other methods as appropriate.
- Validate and iterate concepts and products qualitatively, by engaging with users, and quantitatively, using data and tools, to drive strategy, design, and execution decisions that lead to customer satisfaction and realization of business outcomes.
- Build data-backed business cases for products, features, and experiences that will have measurable impact.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer facing / market-facing software product management or business analyst / program manager or project manager role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience
- Demonstrated experience managing the end-to-end product or project lifecycle for consumer or enterprise solutions
- Passion for and demonstrated experience in surfacing customer insights and championing the customer * Demonstrated ability to listen, learn, and work with key stakeholders in solving business problems and designing solutions
- Proven ability to partner successfully with cross-functional teams
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Agile experience and Benefits knowledge a plus.