Senior Product Manager -ADAS (Advanced Driver Assist Systems)
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
Business Unit Description
NXP’s Automotive business unit offers sensor and processing technology that drives all aspects of the secure connected cars of today and the autonomous cars of tomorrow.
This vacancy is for a highly talented Senior Product Manager within BU Automotive, PL ADAS (Advanced Driver Assist Systems), business group. BU Automotive is one of the core businesses of NXP. You will be responsible for owning and delivering the silicon, software and enablement in one of the fastest growing segments of Automotive.
Our technologies for Automotive applications create new ways to make cars cleaner, safer & more secure while adding convenience and fun. NXP is the number 1 supplier of automotive semiconductors.
- Owns and leads NXP Automotive Microcontroller and Processor (AMP) products for automotive central processing for ADAS.
- Accountable to ensure products and solutions have the required features and performance in order to win in the market.
- Working directly with NXP engineering, Segment Marketing and Sales, as well as closely interacting with customers and partners to ensure the correct solution is defined and developed.
- Provide the strategic and long-term vision, and recommendations on how to direct our roadmap.
- Drive competitive analysis and benchmark strategy to ensure positioning of solutions correctly
- Provide support and assistance to the Segment Marketing teams on product specific activities. Ensure the Segment requirements are met and align with the horizontally driven product.
- Train and enable internal and customer teams with critical knowledge of NXP ADAS solutions and drive best practices to reduce time-to-revenue and scale business.
- Provide product and technology feedback from customers into roadmap planning process.
- Evangelize the embedded security approach across organizational boundaries and with senior management.
- Travel domestically and internationally as required
- Demonstrated cross-division, cross-group technical leadership and influence;
- Comfortable working with the ambiguity inherent in implementing new technologies;
- Proven ability to enroll technical and business stakeholders, including internal engineering teams, customers and ecosystem partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills spanning technical contributors, business stakeholders, customers, and executive management.
- Agile and adaptable to changing business requirements
- Experience working in a multi-site, multi-cultural environment
- Team player with passion and zeal to do whatever it takes for business success
- Excellent communication and evangelizing skills with an entrepreneurial spirit to drive team results
- Proven experience in engaging global, cross-functional and cross-organizational team of stakeholders into a common mission and achieving quickly tangible results
- 10+ years’ experience in Product Management ideally in Automotive or other Embedded markets
- Experience presenting to and influencing senior technical and business leaders.
- Extensive experience in defining and enabling complex processor solutions.
- Strong technical acumen and experience leading cross functional teams
- Desirable: knowledge of ISO-26262 and other Automotive product standards
- Desirable: Knowledge and experience with in-vehicle systems and the automotive market
Bachelor or Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science with more than 10 years of industry experience.