$150K — $200K *
We are seeking a self-starter, self-learner, internal bridge-builder and technology sponge interested in absorbing all that is happening within and outside the Prepaid industry and transforming that information into insights and ideas to enhance existing and develop new product and service offerings. You’ll enjoy the opportunity to develop these ideas through work with Agile team developers and testers and to execute by defining roll out and marketing strategies and overseeing pilot implementations.
This dynamic position is responsible for:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Six to eight years of experience in product management/development or
- Comprehensive knowledge of the assigned business line and technical
- Demonstrated marketing and research skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong financial analysis, competitive analysis and computer skills
- Thorough knowledge of prepaid, payments, and/or financial services
- Experience with Agile development methods
- Strong product management, design thinking and development skills
- The ability to work well independently with limited direct supervision.
Valid through: 11/24/2020
$150K — $200K
2 days ago