What You Will Be Doing
ChargePoint is seeking a Senior Product Integration Engineer to manage initiatives related to our EV charging hardware products. The Senior Product Integration Engineer will engage with cross-functional staff to drive planning and execution of engineering activities including scheduling, deliverables, tooling / fabrication, testing / validation.
In this role you will support the mechanical and electrical teams in the product execution process. You will work with the Program Manager and engineers to ensure product deliverables are met on-time, and meet requirements. The Product Integration Engineer will be responsible for the coordination and planning of all engineering milestones, builds and change requests to ensure the timely release of all assemblies, components and systems to production.
A successful candidate must be a proactive problem solver that can identify issues before they become problems, and able build and implement effective processes where they are lacking.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Drive execution and demonstrate end to end ownership of complex, technical projects to successful completion
- Drive deep collaboration across a network of critical dependencies across the company
- Ensure the timely release and transfer to procurement in support of development builds
- Lead cross-functional project meetings and engineering milestone reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience managing complex hardware technology projects with aggressive schedules
- Experience managing the introduction of new technologies with a solid understanding of product development lifecycles
- Ability to quickly pick up new technologies and industry trends
- Outstanding critical thinking and passion for conquering what may seem to be impossible
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.