As a Senior Product Engineer position that will be working as a core team member of the product/test engineering team to bring Skyworks' RF integrated solutions into high volume manufacturing. You will be working closely with engineers across multiple functional teams. You will also need to simultaneously handle multiple development projects. This position includes responsibility for both development and sustaining activities, and includes limited travel.
- Characterization, ATE and probe data analysis
- Developing production and characterization test specifications
- Creating and managing product documentation
- Providing product development support which involves interfacing with Design, Test Engineering, Quality Engineering and others
- Driving cost reduction activities such as second sources qualification, yield enhancement, test time reduction, etc.
- Manages production support engineering for a specific product or group of products after transfer from design to high volume production.
- Interfaces with design, process, test, and reliability engineering to solve problems.
- Sustains products with cost reduction and yield improvements.
- Must have Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 5 years, or Masters EE Degree with 3 years, or PhD and 0 years experience with strong exposure to RF parameters.
- Highly prefer experience in semiconductor or similar electronics manufacturing environment.
- Candidate should have a good understanding of RF parameters.
- Must possess strong data analysis skills and the ability to debug production and development issues, such as on ATE or bench characterization equipment.
- Team player, strong communication skills, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Skyworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by la