Senior Product Development Engineer-Knee Arthroplasty
***MUST HAVE MEDICAL DEVICE EXPERIENCE***
An innovative orthopedic medical device company is seeking to hire a Senior Product Development Engineer. Our client is expanding and is looking for a TOP medical device engineer to add to their team. The position is in Florida and the company offers relocation assistance.
- Constantly recognized as one of the "best places to work"
- Company had a 20% growth rate each year
This person must have a strong understanding industry practices, techniques and standards as well as medical device design. This position plays a pivotal role in the success of the business. This is an opportunity to leverage your knowledge and experience and to expand your industry experience.
The Company Offers:
- Stellar benefits and employee perks
- Lucrative Comp Plan, Base+ Bonus
- Relocation assistance
If You are:
Energized by working to resolve problems.
A demonstrated design and technical leader.
If You have:
- A BS in Engineering, either mechanical, biomedical, or electrical
- A minimum of 7 years' experience of medical device engineering
- Total knee, hip or shoulder project management experience
- Working knowledge of FDA and ISO guidelines for design and development of medical devices is required
- Working knowledge of orthopedic anatomy
This is a time sensitive position where the hiring manager is looking to hire as soon as possible. If you would like to be considered, please forward your resume immediately.