Are you an Engineer who enjoys working in a strong, team-based culture to develop innovative new products as an industry leader? If you have talent, initiative and a desire to join a thriving and stable global company with a wealth of career opportunities, you can go places with Donaldson Company, a leading provider of filtration solutions. As a Sr. Engineer at Donaldson Company, you will not only play a part in creating products that impact lives, but also provide value and direction for the filtration industry. You will be responsible for large scale projects that help us work towards our aggressive company growth goals. Donaldson possesses great industry breadth and diversity of products, which affords great flexibility in growing your career as you gain engineering experience. In this role you will lead engineering activity for Engine Air filtration products at large Off-Road OEM customers.
You will bring value to Donaldson through:
- Demonstrating innovation and provide value to customers and industry utilizing variety tools and resources available in a technology driven company.
- Recognizing customer input and translating into new products, applications, and technologies.
- Becoming a subject matter expert in your assigned product portfolio/business unit.
- Utilizing and refine established business practices such as APD to develop new products.
- Using your mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills to advance engineering projects.
- Advancing product strategies by meeting program objectives.
- Managing test programs to ensure products are meeting expectations.
- Providing design guidance and input on products.
- Identifying new opportunities for technology in the marketplace and aide in growing Donaldson IP portfolio.
- Educating others on filtration tools and principles as a market leader in filtration.
Candidates most successful in this role possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required.
- Minimum 5 years related professional engineering experience.
- Ability to recognize customer needs and translate that into solutions that solve our customer's problems.
- Ability to be strategic and visionary driving big picture engineering concepts, while preserving the details.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Track record of building strong customer relationships.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence others.
- Demonstrated flexibility when managing through competing projects and priorities.
- Filtration knowledge/experience a plus.
- Ability to travel 10-15%.