Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that's fun, collaborative and innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren't afraid to show it.
Design at Schoology
Here are three things you may want to know about being a Senior Product Designer at Schoology:
- We focus on research and solving the right problems before springing into action.
- Experimenting and testing alternative ways is something we love to do.
- We welcome creative thinkers with unique perspectives that want to take on challenges and advance what's possible in education.
Our Senior Product Designers collaborate with all disciplines at every step of the process – from gathering insights, brainstorming, prototyping and experimenting, to launching the final experience. You will be part of a team that welcomes all ideas from all sources and grows from these ideas
As a Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Lead insight gathering to better understand our users' needs, behaviors and intentions by conducting user research at every step of the process.
- Create wireframes, user flows, process flows and journey maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Translate concepts into storyboards and user flows to help bring ideas to life through functioning prototypes and working demos
- Be an internal leader with respect to emerging design trends and new technologies in the field of UX Design.
In order to succeed as a Senior Product Designer, you will have:
- 8+ years of experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to advocate for what is right for our users.
- Demonstrated experience articulating the strategy behind your work and mapping decisions to specific objectives.
- Strong conceptual and pragmatic frameworks for how to conduct meaningful, illuminating user research.
- The ability to design consistent experiences across multiple devices, and insight about how mobile interfaces influence user behavior.
- Strong visual communication skills with a keen eye for typography, layout, and color.
- Care for and passion to use and extend our design system in your solution.
- The ability to mentor and grow product the discipline of product design and the abilities of other product designers on the team.
Schoology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.