Squarespace is seeking a Senior Product Design Producer who is passionate about design and driving teams to build and ship products. The Senior Product Design Producer leads product design projects from briefing to launch, assuming responsibility of design delivery, process, and resource allocation. In collaboration with product management and engineering, you'll know what's happening, what comes next, and where things need to be at all times.
This role sits on the Creative Production team and reports to the Head of Production, Product Design.
- Own and drive design project lifecycle from briefing, reviews, and delivery to launch
- Partner with with Design Leads to manage approvals and route design through product management, engineering, and executive leadership
- Understand product features and work with the team to drive product design goals
- Drive and document design feedback, processes, and tools for effective cross team collaboration
- Cross team collaboration to allocate resources effectively and alleviate blockers
- Maintain Product Design Dashboard that allows for quick and efficient understanding of project status
- Collaborate with product management, engineering, and product design to ensure a smooth creative and development process
- 7+ years of experience working in relevant design industry, digital agency, or tech/product company focusing on product design
- Understanding and appreciation of current industry product design processes and systems
- Experience and deep understanding in design, rapid prototyping, digital innovation, user experience, and content strategy
- Experience in managing design teams, creatives, and engineering.
- Impressive communication skills and a reverence for details.
- Ability to earn the trust and respect of stakeholders and creatives in a complex environment.
- Ability to work with detailed-oriented individuals stay focused on core objectives and schedule.
- Be a team-player; always bring a smile and a limitless determination to succeed and grow