Our Product & Program Management teams work on some of the most impactful and challenging problems in the Software industry. We are a highly collaborative cross-border group that operates on the edge between Engineering and the business and helps to design solutions from concept to launch – all while focusing on and advocating for what's best for our customers. We work closely with Engineering and Design to create some of the most innovative never-been-done-before products. We partner with the Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Security teams to bring the product to market.
In this role, you would be part of the Product Insights team and work directly in partnership with a variety of stakeholders including but not limited to design, content, product, and engineering partners. You would be embedded in a specific product space requiring you to establish and grow relationships. We are seeking a Data Science Analyst to support and empower our product teams with data-driven insights. As a Data Scientist, you'll dig into the data to uncover insights, identify opportunities for product improvements, define product metrics, design experiments and measure the impact, and ultimately help influence decision-making across the entire organization.
- Collaborate with internal teams on data capture strategy that will support product analytics
- Define KPI's, own, and manage regular reports around product use
- Design and build automated dashboards that connect data from internal and external data sources, with visualizations and tools that allow business users to self-serve
- Partner with product teams to design, administer, and analyze the results of A/B and multivariate tests
- Deliver quick insights on ad hoc projects and analyses as necessary
- Minimum of 8 years of experience (e.g., as a data scientist), including experience applying advanced analytics to product and engineering problems, or related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years' experience; or equivalent experience
- 8 years of relevant work experience (e.g., as a data scientist), including experience applying advanced analytics to product and engineering problems.
- Experience in a product analytics-based science and/or stats role
- Experience in SQL – with demonstrated ability to write structured and efficient queries on large data sets
- Experience in programming, with data science and visualization libraries in Python or R, and or Tableau
- Experience designing and building statistical models.
- Experience designing and building machine learning models.
- Excellent problem-framing, problem-solving and project management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners to build the business.
- Master's or doctorate degree in statistics, or computer science