Senior Product Counsel - Video
Who We Are:
Product Counsel are key advisors to Twitter’s product and engineering teams, and also work closely with policy and business colleagues. We are passionate about the law and growing our business in a way that makes us proud.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide legal advice to Twitter’s Product Management and Engineering teams from the initial stages of product development to launch and beyond
- Help build scalable and effective processes for legal review and launch of new products
- Work collaboratively across multiple functions, including Product, Engineering, Trust & Safety, Policy, and Communications
- Stay up-to-date and keep the Legal team advised on U.S. and international laws and regulations dealing with intellectual property, privacy, content regulation, advertising, and consumer protection
Who You Are:
Product Counsel must have a deep understanding of Twitter’s business and an ability to guide the product teams with clear, practical advice in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for people who are collaborative, proactive, and creative. A successful candidate will have expertise in at least some of the legal issues we face on a daily basis, such as those listed above.
- 5+ years legal experience (though more, even much more, experience is welcome), including in consumer protection, privacy, advertising law, or content regulation
- Exceptional communication skills
- California Bar admission in good standing (or qualified for and willing to apply for/maintain Registered In-House Counsel status with California State Bar)