Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
60% Track the overall success of product initiatives
• Lead the measuring the success of each product across customers including perceptual metrics, scorecard metrics, adoption and utilization
• Work with the Product Manager to determine the measures of success and guide good usage of outcome driven metrics
• Pull user, transaction, and other data from complex systems in order to format into reports for the Product Managers
• Synthesize results from experiments into data for the Product Managers to interpret success or failure
• Data mining and analysis to drive product strategy and development
40% Monitor the overall health of products to provide information to Product Teams
• Coordinate creating and maintaining visuals (e.g. dashboard, report card, etc) to keep Product teams informed and aware of overall health of the product
• Working with other Product Analytics team members, lead the standardization of success metrics across
• Manage plan to drive improvement of scorecard metrics, including helping investigate metric levers, cross-functional working groups, and track success of initiatives
• Develop and manage strong, collaborative relationships with associated product team and other stakeholders, as needed, to help drive results
Education, Experience, & Skills Required
• Bachelor’s Degree required; Degree (Bachelor’s or Masters) in quantitative disciples like Computer Science, Data Engineering, Data Science, Statistics, or Mathematics preferred
• 5+ years overall professional experience, inclusive of a minimum of 2-3 years of data analytics or data science
• Strong understanding of database technologies and ability to write code to gather data
• Ability to effectively create reports and synthesize data into digestible and actionable information
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to collaborate across a range of audiences, both internal and external audiences, and across a range of cohort
Behaviors & Abilities Required:
• Ability to synthesize complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve business problems.
• Ability to drive inter-team collaboration in order to achieve business results.
• Ability to analyze a variety of information in order to drive strategic product development and client performance.
• Demonstrated ability to use a variety of tools, techniques, and processes to gather and report data.
• Ability to collect, combine, and analyze complex qualitative and quantitative information from different sources and formats and distill into manageable, actionable and shareable outputs.
• Knowledge of, and ability to use, strategies, techniques and tools for effective communication of technical ideas to various audiences