Our Data team builds algorithms and data products that connect millions of publishers with billions of readers every month and drive growth for our business and our customers. We are looking for a product analyst to join the Apps division to help us drive growth with data, insights, and technical solutions.
- Own all aspects of data for our mobile apps, to empower mobile engineers with data for optimal decision making.
- Build funnels, cohort analyses, data pipelines, and dashboards.
- Validate tracking, enforce metrics consistency, design & analyze experiments.
- Run exploratory analysis and post-launch analysis to identify growth opportunities and help accelerate and direct test iteration.
- Run predictive modeling for things like targeting or personalization.
- Are product-oriented and want to be involved in the development process from an early stage, collaborating with design, development, and marketing to define metrics to track, experiments to run, and success criteria.
- Are a cross-team collaborator, able to effectively work with teams across multiple departments, time zones, and functions. You can discover and tell the story behind the data.
- Are a strong, proactive communicator and writer, and comfortable with deciding and managing your own priorities.
- Have excellent quantitative skills and are very comfortable with data, statistical modeling, and analysis.
- Are curious, have phenomenal attention to detail, and possess proven problem-solving skills.
- Can work with the product team to help them gain a fuller understanding of users’ needs.
- Have prior hands-on experience with data, proficiency in SQL.
- Have programming experiences with Python, R or PHP, and are familiar with some data tools (Hive, Impala, Airflow).
Speaking of interests and skills, here are some areas in which you can grow and have further impact in the future at the company:
- Leadership – we offer a variety of leadership options to those who have interest, including becoming a team lead and managing releases.
- Learning and development – we have a generous personal development budget and encourage you to grow your skills through courses, books and conferences.
- Architecture – we encourage developers to develop expertise in the systems they work with, guide their evolution and mentor other developers working on them.
- Engineering effectiveness – we believe in helping other developers become more effective through tools, practices, cross-team collaborations, and process improvements.