About This Role
As a Product Analyst, you will work with a group of product managers, engineers, analysts and data scientists to analyze how our customers interact with our product and how that usage drives customer success. This includes analyzing high-level business trends, product-specific usage and deeper dives into feature usage. You will work closely with product, engineering, executive leadership, UX, marketing and other stakeholders to surface insights to guide product decisions, incentivize agent retention and acquisition, and aid investor conversations.
- Work with product usage data to identify patterns that drive customer success and use those learnings to influence product direction.
- Conduct correlation and causal analyses to understand the drivers of customer behavior and outcomes
- Work with product and engineering teams to identify appropriate means to measure product usage and drive discussions around customer engagement, adoption and retention
- Define and report on the key success metrics (OKRs) for the company
What We Look For
- 5+ years experience in analytics or software engineering roles.
- 5+ years experience in business intelligence tools such as Looker, Tableau or PowerBI
- Experience manipulating large datasets using various tools or techniques, such as Python, SQL, and Google Sheets/Excel Scripts
- Expertise in data forensics, detail-oriented, outstanding communication skills, and ability to learn new technologies/concepts
- B.A., B.S., or similar degree in a technical discipline (Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics) is strongly preferred
- Experience in data science, or statistical analytics is a plus
- Knowledge of, or prior experience with real estate data is a plus