$80K — $100K *
We are hiring for the position of Senior Product Analyst: Financial Planning & Analysis. As a member of the Business Technology Product Management team, the Product Analyst (PA) will drive business and IT requirements focused on Financial Planning & Analysis and Enterprise Performance Management supporting our Finance & Strategy Organization.
The Product Analyst should share a comparable level of subject matter expertise with their business partners and a robust understanding of the technology concepts applicable for the functions. This role is responsible for gathering, organizing, and documenting business requirements in a shareable, actionable, standardized framework. The PA may contribute to solution designs, testing plans and execution, as well as the training, troubleshooting, and project management aspects of addressing business and operational needs. In addition, the Product Analyst will work closely with Data Modeling and Data Warehouse Teams to manage the data supply chain across the domain.
● 5-7 years experience with the implementation of Enterprise Performance Management and Financial Planning solutions
● Working knowledge of Oracle EPM, Hyperion Planning and/or Onestream products is required
● Additional Financial Planning experience is preferred
● Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, with 4 - 8 yrs related information systems experience.
● Experience with Finance system implementation for large companies
● Proven experience with process improvement or transformation
● Must have the ability to make decisions and recommendations on technology strategies
● Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
● Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
● Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams.
● Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
● Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks. Demonstrated knowledge of project management concepts and techniques required
● Ability to work with deadlines and in a fast paced environment
● Experience with Agile/SCRUM techniques.
● Knowledge of Enterprise Performance Management, Financial Planning, Data Visualization, Data quality and Integration systems technologies
Knowledge of web applications, databases (preferably Oracle), SQL, and Java
● Knowledge of OneStream is preferred but not mandatory. Strong working knowledge of Financial Planning and Enterprise Performance Management applications is a prerequisite for the position
● Excellent, creative problem-solving skills.
● Strong knowledge in information technology architecture components, principles, procedures and practices.
Valid through: 8/13/2020
$80K — $100K
2 days ago