At Freddie Mac, you will do important work to build a better housing finance system and you'll be part of a team helping to make homeownership and rental housing more accessible and affordable across the nation. As part of Freddie Mac's return to the office pilot, all employees, contingent workers and visitors must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be on-site unless they have an approved accommodation.
Job DescriptionPosition Overview:
Are you someone who thrives on working with customers? Are you interested in placing the latest technology solutions into the hands of users? We are searching for a Product Adoption Specialist who can work directly with our technology teams to deliver creative solutions to our customers. Apply now and learn why there's #MoreAtFreddieMac!Our Impact:
- The Strategic Transformation team is responsible for all new technology delivery to the Multifamily division and our external business partners
- We work closely with Product teams to ensure smooth rollout of technology and processes to internal and external customers
- We work to understand impacts and develop strategies to communicate, educate and deliver a better user experience
- Develop and manage technology product rollout and adoption plans
- Engage with customers to understand their needs to enhance product solutions
- Coordinate and develop training materials and organize education sessions with customers
- Collaborate with our Marketing and Communications teams on outreach and customer engagement activities
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience + 5-7 years related experience
- Proven ability to build product adoption programs
- Partner with our technology teams and key stakeholders to develop Go-to-Market strategies
Current Freddie Mac employees please apply through the internal career site.
- Excellent collaborator and communicator
- Comfortable interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Great teammate
- A positive spirit and ready to bring fresh ideas
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you'll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC.
Job Category:Enterprise Transformation