HelloWorld Senior Producers serve as a brand expert for specific clients. Senior Producers act as day-to-day client advisors and oversee project development and scope to ensure high-quality and flawless execution through monitoring project budgets, timelines, quality criteria and risk management. Senior Producers partner with Client Services team members to provide optimal solutions for our clients, create deep client partnerships and grow relationships.
Description and Responsibilities
- Describes client requirements, collaborates in the development of deliverables, supports the ongoing activities of client programs and projects and identifies opportunities to leverage other product solutions.
- May manage total project budgets from $250,000 - $500,000 at any point in time, depending on the complexity, scope and duration of each project.
- Possess and utilizes widespread company knowledge. Understands the many roles throughout the organization and how different positions collaborate with one another. Utilizes that knowledge to drive process improvements, efficiencies, and better client experiences.
- Provides Directors with leadership assistance by supporting team problem solving and also team workload management, as well as fulfilling Director's responsibilities in their absence.
- Serves as an expert on their client's best practices.
- Understands the brands' and translates knowledge of the client into effective business/marketing tactics and execution.
- Consults with Client Services team members on pre-sale project scoping.
- Partners with Client Services team members to gather and share market-based information in an effort to proactively and effectively solve clients' promotional needs.
- Monitors project progress against the proposed plans including budgets, timelines, quality criteria and risk management.
- Represents the client’s needs appropriately to internal team members and acts as the focal point for the client.
- Provides guidance and leadership to cross-functional Delivery teams.
- Proactively identifies or clarifies issues with live projects and makes recommendations to resolve issues.
- Acts as an internal quality control check for all programs and projects to ensure they meet client requirements.
- Proactively solves day-to-day problems and exercises good judgment not only in solving problems, but also in determining when to escalate issues within the organization.
- Describes client requirements, collaborates in the development of deliverables and supports the ongoing activities of client programs and projects.
Job Specifications and Competencies
- 6+ years of experience in marketing program/project management, with an emphasis on web-based marketing programs
- Client management experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and planning skills
- Able to translate technical requirements to marketing and non-technical partners
- Organized, extremely detail oriented and able to balance multiple priorities
- Possesses strong leadership skills
- Able to build strong, resilient relationships with clients and be viewed as a partner
- Experience managing project teams and leading creative direction