Landor & Fitch is hiring the next Senior Producer to join the team. Could this be you?
Our Global Technology team are equal parts design studio, creative technologists, & product innovation lab.
Our approach draws the best elements of each to deliver transformational brand experiences. We deliver results at unprecedented speed by connecting strategic thinking to final execution through iterative design and rapid, technology-enabled prototyping.
Let us tell you more...
Producers operate as part of a highly skilled team, with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks, and approaches to delivery. Working closely with Design, Development, Strategy, and Client Service teams, our Producers manage the end-to-end creation, development, and delivery process of complicated experiential projects, digital installations, and interactive products in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
We are looking for a curious problem solver that is passionate about emerging technology & creativity with a broad experience in a variety of project types. This role is a connector of our clients, key disciplines, and cross-functional teams, ensuring projects are delivered on time and of impeccable quality.
- Collaboratively work across cross-functional teams to accommodate rapid change and deliver work under tight deadlines.
- Manage the overall delivery for your projects: track budgets and schedules, manage scope, assess risk, allocate resources, and help manage a cross-functional team to successful project completion.
- As a client-facing leader and partner with Client Service, act as principle point of contact for all matters relating to your projects delivery and can inform, direct, or refer any queries from clients, management or team.
- Smoothly navigate the operational and financial planning of complex projects, expertly scoping, negotiating, and delivering within budget and with the upmost creative quality.
- Be a strategic communicator, proactively addressing issues and escalating when necessary, while coordinating team members to efficiently deliver complex projects.
So, what are we looking for?
- At least 7 years managing projects and teams in a fast-paced environment focused on the creation and build of experiences such as experiential installations, websites, mobile applications, and digital products. Content and motion design production experience a plus.
- Previous experience working as an Interactive Producer within a design studio, digital agency, production company, or client-side design group. Experience managing other producers a plus.
- Strong knowledge of account and project management principles, methods and techniques, with comfort in a technical environment. Vendor management a plus.
- Experience developing and maintaining project scope, schedules/timelines, deliverables lists, status reports, and meeting reports
- Flexible, organized, curious, and passionate with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator, exhibits grace under pressure.