$80K — $100K *
As the Sr. Integrated Producer - Content, you will be responsible for guiding the development of projects to ensure successful completion of projects on time, within budget, and at the highest levels of quality. You will work with a multi-disciplinary team to identify and determine scope, timing and budget for potential projects. Maintain schedules, communicate progress and status on multiple projects, coordinate people and resources, identifying challenges and recommending solutions. The role is client facing but not responsible for client services. The Sr Producer will work directly with your clients depending on where you are in the production process. Be the main contact between them and our production staff, and partners. Efficiently manage multiple concurrent projects from start to finish and lead, motivate, and inspire team to achieve maximum results.
· Prior experience (6+ years) as a Content or Integrated Producer
· Elevate the creative; Find versatile solutions to keep good ideas alive. Lead the evolution of creative concepts into even stronger executions.
· Lead the vetting process on mid-large productions to accurately scope projects while defining requirements, deliverables, and success metrics. Determine whether ideas are feasible within the project parameters (time and money), and providing creative solutions as needed.
· Lead the execution of large integrated production (>$900) including development of SOWs and effective risk management, overseeing large multi-discipline teams, vendor procurement and management, and ensuring overall quality of work with multiple deliverables and multiple workstreams.
· Develop and manage multiple project timelines and resources
· Have in-depth knowledge of best-in-class production partners
· Manage interdisciplinary teams of art directors, copywriters, designers, account, PM, editors, animators throughout the production cycle
Valid through: 12/8/2021
$100K — $150K *
8 days ago
$100K — $150K *
22 days ago