Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones, and tablets.
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire youto become the hero of your story. Our teams drive innovation using cutting-edge tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and collaborate with thousands of world-class developers across EA's network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
BioWare is looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Producer to provide day-to-day leadership to our Dragon Age team. This position reports into the Executive Producer.
- Reporting to the Executive Producer, you'll work closely with the project's development director, creative director, and product manager to ensure smooth day-to-day execution of the project.
- As the vision holder for the project, you'll synthesize the creative, business, and publishing needs into a unified set of strategic goals for the project.
- Use data and analytics to drive decision making on the project and ensure that decisions are made in a timely fashion to keep the project moving forward.
- Work closely with project leadership and all stakeholders to ensure high-quality execution against key deliverables.
- Responsible for direct management of senior staff, coaching and mentorship, and health of the team overall.
- Set quality targets for the product and all interim releases, and drive processes to ensure those targets are being met.
- Responsible for maintaining communication and strong relationships with the EP, BioWare and EA executives, external partners, and our player community.
- Experience managing large teams.
- Excellent understanding of current gaming trends and the Dragon Age audience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and possesses strong emotional intelligence skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; able to work on complex problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors with minimalguidance.
- This role requires highly developed relationship-building skills and the ability to establish credibility and influence within BioWare and centralized EA groups.
- The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of game operations acquired from a minimum of 10+ years' experience as a producer on AAA games.