The position actively collaborates as a member of the Express Platform leadership team to ensure supply chain strategies are incorporated in equipment commercialization and optimized for design and supply chain. Detailed analyses are to be performed of suppliers’ costs to drive competition at the lowest total cost of ownership level. Ongoing supplier relationship management is also critical in order to provide leverage in critical supply situations.
What you’ll do for us
- Develop and implement agreed global and regional sourcing strategies in relation to coffee vending equipment to support both commercial, technical and sustainability requirements.
- Provide global and regional supply chain expertise to Costa Express stakeholders in order to generate Procurement value, including planning that allows for optimized manufacturing locations based on regional demand and program scale.
- Ensure all activities undertaken follow compliance, confidentiality, and standards policies and processes.
- Build and enhance Procurement & Manufacturing and key internal stakeholder relationships to increase System trust and allow for effective collaboration to drive sustainable value.
- Build and enhance global and regional supplier relationships to secure alignment with Costa Coffee Express Platform supply strategies and build win-win collaboration to drive sustainable value.
- Project lead and execute sourcing initiatives at global levels in line with the Coca-Cola sourcing process with goals and metrics to secure agreed outcomes.
- Lead Procurement-related activities as part of new product development core teams, ensuring lowest total cost of ownership and minimizing supply chain risk.
- Analyse global and regional industry trends, evolving technologies, innovations and developments to help protect continuity of supply and contribute to the System capability for exploiting competitive advantage opportunities.
Qualifications and Requirements
Education: Bachelor's Degree required/Master’s degree preferred. Engineering degree helpful.
Related Work Experience: At least 10 years of supply chain, manufacturing, and equipment development, including direct experience with contract manufacturing fulfillment partners.
Other Work Experience: Direct experience in activities related to Costa Coffee and its related businesses would be a great advantage (e.g. procurement, operations, engineering, logistics, and quality).