Port Arthur, TX AREA
Competitive salary + Bonus
Our client company is seeking an experienced engineer to provide technical process support of delegated units.
Potential work around high heat/hazardous chemicals/caustic heavy noise. Respond to unit upsets/offer recommendations during off hours/holidays.
You must be willing to:
· Provide daily monitoring to ensure compliance with Environmental permits/reliable operation/on-spec product
· Provide troubleshooting (pressure surveys/temperature surveys/identify, correct potential problems
· Make recommendations on following safe work practices while maintaining quality
· Support turnaround/maintenance activities
· Evaluate economics to determine profitable modes of unit operation
· Monitor unit catalyst performance/issue catalyst life projections
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
· BA/BS Chemical Engineering
· 5+ years’ experience preferably in Ethane Cracker/petroleum refining as a process technical service, or design engineer
· Knowledge of heat/mass transfer/fluid operations
· Good problem solving skills
· Good physical fitness required for access on/into towers/vessels/etc.
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of the header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business
Valid through: 2/1/2022