Seeking a Senior Process Mechanical CAD Designer to work alongside Staff Engineers in the design and production of contract documents for various water, wastewater, and stormwater projects.
Position responsibilities will include:
• Prepare plan, section and detail drawings for various mechanical process systems, along with Civil Site work.
• Coordinate with the other disciplines and provide solutions to conflicts.
• Ensure drawing compliance with company and client CAD standards and styles.
• Create, manage and supervise the production of contract drawing submittals.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 10+ years of CAD design experience with water, wastewater, and stormwater projects required
• Completion of technical school CAD design certificate preferred
• Excellent 2D AutoCAD, Civil3D, AutoCAD MEP, and REVIT skills required
• Experience with BIM360 preferred
• Strong knowledge of inside the fence WWTP and WTP structures, equipment, process piping, materials required, and how to create proper sections of each
• Strong knowledge of outside the fence pipeline plan and profiles required
• Strong understanding of how to incorporate a site or corridor survey into CAD
• Strong knowledge of what a construction set of plans must contain
• Proven track record of assembling CADD reference files in an efficient manner to create the desired deliverable sheet
• Ability to keep up with and track markups by lead Engineers
• Self-starter who pays attention to detail with experience collaborating across disciplines
• Ability to work with and train junior CADtechnicians