This position is part of Consumer Products' Process Excellence Initiative which creates solutions to automate manual or inefficient operational processes utilizing Six Sigma DMAIC methodologies. This position will lead operational, technical and analytical projects building technical solutions which align to compliance and regulatory requirements while maximizing profitability.
- Define project scope and purpose: Build project charters, stakeholder analyses, voice of the customer, and high level process mapping.
- Gather information on the current situation: Understand capabilities of current process including control charts, Pareto Charts, detail process mapping and Failure Mode Effect Analysis.
- Identify root cause(s) and confirm them with data: Analyze why processes have variation or fail, cause and effect, hypothesis testing and regression analysis.
- Pilot and implement solutions that address root causes: Determine optimal potential solutions, perform cost benefit analyses, and develop timelines for implementing change.
- Monitor the solutions that were implemented: Build control plans, monitor performance of Business after implementing change, develop routines for addressing out of control conditions, and perform lessons learned post implementation.
- +10 years of related experience.
- Recognized as an expert in several project areas.
- Comprehensive to expert knowledge of assigned business function and technical skills.
- Strong management, leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven project management experience.
- Well-developed knowledge of assigned business line or functional area.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.