Jacobs serves the PharmaBio, Chemicals, Refining, Pulp & Paper, Power & Utilities, High Tech and Consumer Products Industries. Our core life sciences network has contributed to becoming the largest provider of engineering and construction services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients and we have established ourselves as the center of excellence for Pulp and Paper facilities. Jacobs provides full-service engineering, procurement, and construction management services for both new and existing facilities, offering environmental and water / wastewater support, energy audits, and hygienic / sanitary assessments. For projects of every scale we provide design, engineering, construction, commissioning, and maintenance services that support a facility's entire life cycle.
- Serve as a Process Technologist for various Sterile Filling projects of various size and complexity.
- Serve as a Sr Process Engineer/Technologist for various Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Life Science projects through all phases of execution.
- Support new business development (BD) efforts by preparing and making presentations to potential Life Science clients.
- Guide the technical response to formal Requests for Proposals (RFP). Must be proficient in writing of qualifications and proposals
- Connect and network with other Technologists with the Jacobs Life Science organization.
- Develop technical articles for publication in various Life Science trade publications.
- Make technical presentations at various Life Science conferences.
- Participate in meetings with client to understand project objectives and recommend innovative approaches to meet the established project objectives.
- Lead execution of process scope during Conceptual/Front End phases
- Manage work to a Budget and Schedule. Assist with identifying and controlling client/project change orders.
- Maintain proficient and exhibit practical understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), applicable codes and practices within Life Science Industry.
- BS Degree in Chemical Engineering or related field
- Minimum 20 years of experience in the design of both Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical facilities.
- Must have excellent communication skills in a Business Development (BD) "support" role.
- Some travel may be required