DRS Infrared Sensors and Systems in Dallas, Texas specializes as a worldwide leader in thermal imagery and sensory solutions for commercial and military applications.
We are looking to add a new member to our Focal Plane Array team to help provide the vision and technical expertise necessary to drive our development activities needed to lead the industry in product capability and manufacturability.
We are looking for someone who can develop and/or improve processes across different process areas including wet line, plasma, thin film, and photo. This individual is someone who will consistently drive to push our processing technology and manufacrturability beyond its current capability.
- Provide the vision for the future of process development/improvement activities needed to lead in product capability and manufacturabiliy
- Sustain and improve current processes in the wet-line, thin film, plasma, or photo areas
- Develop new processes in the wet-line, thin film, plasma, or photo areas
- Consistently drive our processing technology beyond its current capabilities and robustness
- Lead and complete projects on schedule and budget
- Provide technical knowledge and assistance to other engineers and support personnel
- Mentor less experienced engineers
- Other duties as assigned
- Desire to win and the ability to effectively integrate with the team
- Self-motivated and focused on developing and successfully implementing the team’s vision and goals
- Working knowledge of semiconductor processing across multiple process areas
- Experience with failure analysis tools and techniques
- Experience with and understanding of the proper implementation and use of statistical process control techniques.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills and the ability to document and communicate plans, experiments, progress, and results.
- Ability to write Operation Specifications for Equipment and Processes in a clear and concise manner.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related technical field, or equivalent of education and experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), or related project management certification a plus
- Experience: 5+ years of experience with semiconductor processes and design, and associated applications