We have partnered with a large Mining and Metals company in the Fairfield, NJ area to provide them with a Senior Process Engineer.
- Perform Design of Experiments (DOE) on all new tooling programs to establish the optimum molding/manufacturing process.
- Create and maintain all process and/or manufacturing related documentation.
- Assist Molding Technicians and Quality personnel with any process and/or manufacturing related issues.
- Be a Leader of the Molding Department?s Continuous Improvement Team.
- Participate as a member of the new program development/quoting team.
- Participate as a member of the APQP Project team as it relates to Molding Tooling.
- Participate in all ISO/QS/TS internal and external audits related to the Molding department.
- Promote cleanliness and safety policies and procedures throughout the entire Company.
- Assist in design and fabrication for new mold tooling, and identify needed molding technologies (equipment/sensoring) to advance capabilities.
- BSME or Plastics related degreerequired.
- At least 7years?experience with plastic process development of high tolerance plastic parts.
- Extensive knowledge of engineering grade plastics as it relates to plastic processing.
- Advanced knowledge of Mold tooling required
- Knowledge of Design of Experiments (DOE) as it relates to plastic processing.
- Scientific molding expertise; Master Molder preferred
- Must possess good analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a driven self-starter with the ability to multi-task and set priorities with little supervision
- Must be a team player with the ability to interact effectively across departments
- Must have good windows based PC skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- ISO/QS/TS knowledge preferred
- Bi-Lingual (English & Spanish) is a plus
About Relevante, Inc. ? the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contractstaffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region.