As a Senior Process Engineer you will work on a project task force team completing technical and economic feasibility studies, licensed technology based process design packages, and process engineering support of detailed engineering activities. You will be a self-motivated professional with a Bachelors of Science in Chemical Engineering and a minimum of five years experience.
- Analyze project specifications and inquiry requirements; develop design parameters and methodology accordingly under the supervision and guidance of a Supervising Engineer.
- Prepare engineering calculations as required.
- Prepare process flow diagrams (PFD’s) piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID’s) and process data sheets for equipment and instruments.
- Coordinate with Sales Department on preparation and presentation of proposals and client meetings.
- Uphold Technip standards of quality, applicable codes, and industry standards and practices.
- Follow up on completed projects including start-up and performance guarantee test.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology trends.
- Maintain a high professional profile.
- Represent group in staff, vendor and client meetings when necessary.
- BS, MS or PhD Chemical Engineering
- Five or more years of experience.
- Possess proficient engineering skills.
- Have demonstrated innovation and creativity in prior experience.
- Capable of working under minimal supervision of a more experienced engineer.