As a Senior Process Analyst, here is what you will be doing:
- Conducts the required fact gathering and intensive quantitative and qualitative data analysis to document, quantify, and specify process re-engineering efforts.
- Conducts studies of operations, workflow processes and develop the most cost efficient or productive way for processes; focus on improving productivity or work methods reducing costs and improving risk management and control (Value Stream Mapping and BAPs).
- Drives adoption of the required processes.
- Responsible for directing and coordinating business change activities associated with process improvements and system changes to ensure smooth transactions for business unit managers.
- Measures and tracks the results of the managed projects over time to document the contribution of the Customer Experience function.
- Serves as a catalyst to identify and recommend improved performance through: capacity planning, resource allocation, work simplification, staff scheduling, service level management, revenue enhancement, organizational design, consolidation, performance measurement systems, training, strategic planning, productivity improvement, and expense control.
- Provides training, guidance, mentorship, and leadership to ensure consistency of approach and quality control for all continuous improvement initiatives at ICW Group.
- Develops and implements management planning and control systems to enhance managerial effectiveness by providing objective, qualitative and quantitative performance indices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Engineering or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- 7+ years’ of experience in managing and implementing process improvement efforts with proven successes creating financial models that support project selection
- Demonstrated ability using JMP or Minitab, SAS, SPSS, or R as well as experience leading waterfall analysis projects and RTP calculations
- Working knowledge of problem solving tools including Statistical Hypothesis testing, Optimization heuristics, DMAIC, Six Sigma, Simulation and Queueing Analysis.
- Excellent presentation, oral, written and interpersonal communications skills to effectively interact and consult with internal and external business contacts
- Ability to work with a high level of independence yet work cross-functionally with team members.
- Experience in Statistics, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Management Science, Economics or related field.
- Possess a passion around continuous improvement and the ability to make others successful.