Kateeva has built a world-class team of Scientists and Engineers to develop ink jet printing processes that lead to sales of organic light emitting diode (OLED) ink jet printing production equipment to OLED display manufacturers. OLED ink jet printing technology is now experiencing growth due to the adoption of OLED display. As Kateeva’s product portfolio has grown, additional applications outside of OLED are becoming important as well.
Kateeva’s Print Technology Group is searching for a talented individual to work as a Senior Print Application Engineer. This individual will work with both Kateeva’s TFE (Thin Film Encapsulation) & RGB deposition printing technologies. They will be expected to become an expert in the printing technologies, processes and hardware used by Kateeva. Will aid in carryout out print experiments, testing new technologies, and carrying out customer demo requests. Up to 25% travel required.
- Carry out print experiments and evaluating print test results.
- Partitioning process effects from hardware effects and other effects upstream of the printing process
- Performing customer demos in concert with our technology teams including tool setup, printing, print metrology, and final reporting.
- Test new hardware and printing technologies to be used in future Kateeva products.
- Assisting hardware experts in troubleshooting or optimizing Kateeva’s inkjet printing system to achieve best process performance
- Become an expert in the Kateeva printing system software & hardware.
- Making inputs to improve system software and create/improve system documentation
- Making inputs during design phase to improve reliability, serviceability, and process performance
- Up to 25% travel to support print integration at customer sites.
- 10+ years industry experience in relevant fields e.g. Printing, Additive Manufacturing, Semiconductor, Flat Panel Display.
- Expertise in working with and maintaining complex electro-mechanical systems. Direct printing system knowledge a plus.
- BS degree. MS/Ph.D. preferred in Engineering, Chemistry, Material Science or Physics.
- Experience in field service role preferred.
- Experienced in customer management.
- Ability to dive into leading edge and highly innovative printing technology and quickly understand mechanical systems, complex software, and processes.
- Work with the leading technologists in the field and quickly grasp advanced concepts in inkjet printing.
- Broad, system level vision.
- Self-motivated and creative/innovative.
- Data-driven with strong documentation, data analysis, reporting, and communication skills.
- Good organization and time management skills
- Strong team player