$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect (SA) to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for designing OCI solutions specifically for our Department of Defense and National Security customers.
The Specialist Solutions Architect will partner closely with the Product Management and Sales teams to enable large-scale customer use cases and drive the adoption of OCI solutions, drive the product definition, prioritization and market launch of Oracle's DoD Government Cloud IaaS and PaaS offerings to support our Government Customers' mission critical workloads and support Field Sales, Strategic Partners and ISVs in driving Customer adoption and success on the Oracle Government Cloud platform.
OCI is the next generation cloud service built from grounds up for the most demanding application requirements with diverse performance, reliability, and governance requirements for a variety of customer use cases. We've focused on security, reliability, scalability and flexibility to support existing and future enterprise level large and complex deployments while beating industry performance and pricing standards. We are rapidly expanding our footprint and continuously building innovative solutions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Develop white papers, blogs, reference architectures, and presentations to enable customers and 3rd parties to fully leverage Cloud IaaS and PaaS services.
· Create field enablement materials for the broader SA population, to help other SA's understand how to integrate OCI s solitons into customer architectures.
· The Specialist SA will partner closely with the Business Development and Sales teams, to enable large-scale customer use cases and drive the adoption of OCI solutions.
· Participate in deep architectural IaaS/PaaS discussions with customers, partners and Oracle field personnel to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the field and internal teams.
· Assist key customers through on-boarding, architecture & design, and support customer escalations and pain point resolution.
· Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
· Experience with Department of Defense customers, use cases and systems; Oracle tech and applications experiences desired.
Strong verbal and written communications skills. Past experience writing and publishing technical white papers.
· BS/MS degree: Computer Science or Engineering degree with Technical background highly desired; Advanced Degree a plus.
· Communicate complex ideas and topics to multiple audiences.
· Be able to work with and communicate internally & with the customer at all levels, including engineers, end-users, partners to senior leaders.
· 5+ years experience designing large-scale cloud, IaaS, PaaS solutions enterprise environmen
Valid Through: 2019-11-7