Req Id: 118003
- Boise ID, Milpitas CA, Folsom CA, Allen Tx -
Micron’s Signal Integrity Research and Development (SI R&D) group supports all current and future product development, including DRAM, LPDRAM, NAND, NOR, X3D, DIMM modules and SSDs within the consumer, server, wireless, and embedded product groups.
Within the larger SI R&D group, the SI Research team focuses on the following:
- Interface pathfinding to proactively identify and evaluate opportunities for future performance scaling through advanced signaling techniques and package/channel enhancement, including circuit power reduction, data encoding, channel equalization, new interconnect technologies, etc.
- Traditional interface standardization efforts through JEDEC and similar standards bodies and through close customer/partner engagements.
- Modeling and methodology enhancement within the larger SI group and throughout Micron where applicable.
- Active mentoring of junior team members through informal one-on-one collaboration and through more formal department-level and corporate-level knowledge sharing opportunities.
The candidate will be expected to engage across multiple disciplines and organizations (e.g., Signal Integrity, Circuit and Chip Design, Packaging R&D and System Integration).
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- PhD or MSEE w/15years of industry experience
- Strong Signal and Power Integrity Background
- Strong Mixed-signal Circuit Design Background
- Working knowledge of 3D E.M. field solvers, Matlab, time and frequency domain simulation tools like HFSS, HSPICE, SPECTRE, ADS, etc.
- Working knowledge of lab measurement equipment
- Oscilloscopes, TDR, Vector Network Analyzer (VNA), etc.
Successful candidates for this position will be:
- Pro-active – Candidate will be expected to identify gaps and opportunities and address them with minimal supervision.
- Visionary – Candidate will be expected to think “outside-the-box” and yet offer innovative solutions within a set of practical constraints.
- Communicator – Candidate should be able to clearly convey necessary details of complex issues and corresponding solutions in both written and verbal formats.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices. Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
Keywords: Boise || Idaho (US-ID) || United States (US) || DEG (DRAM Engineering Group) || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-MP1 ||
Nearest Major Market: Boise
Nearest Secondary Market: Meridian
Job Segment: Engineer, Network, NetworkSecurity, Product Development, Research, Engineering, Technology, Security